- Commercial Leasing
- Acquisition Financing
- Bridge Financing
- Construction Financing
- Permanent Financing
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- B.B. A., Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Admissions and Memberships
Awards and Press
- Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Star, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Represented a joint venture in connection with its $800 million acquisition and subsequent renovation of the 1 Hotel South Beach and acted as local counsel in connection with the acquisition financing
- Represented a developer in connection with a $160 million syndicated construction loan for the construction of Mansions at Acqualina, a high-end condominium project in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Represented the New York branch of an international bank in a $280 million syndicated project financing for EPIC Miami Hotel & Residences, a 55-story hotel and condominium project in Miami, Florida
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a $350 million loan secured by a luxury resort and residences in Anguilla, British West Indies
- Represented a national restaurant chain in connection with the development and leasing of restaurant space in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee and Utah
- Represented an international transportation and logistics company in connection with the leasing of industrial and office space in California, New Jersey and New York
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with a $31 million construction loan for the development a 297-unit apartment building in Orlando, Florida
Affiliations and Community Activities
- Key Biscayne Bar Association
- Key Biscayne Chamber of Commerce
Krista has a wide range of experience representing private and institutional clients in all aspects of real estate transactions. Krista’s practice focuses on the financing, acquisition, disposition, development, leasing and management of real property, including office, retail, industrial, hotel, marina, condominium, residential and mixed-use properties. Her practice also involves advising clients on general corporate matters. Krista has extensive experience representing borrowers and lenders in structuring and negotiating loan originations and modifications, construction loans and other secured financings and she routinely acts as Florida local counsel on multi-state financings. Krista also has significant experience representing landlords and tenants on office, retail and industrial leases.
Prior to joining Alvarez & Diaz Silveira LLP, Krista practiced at the law firms of White & Case LLP and Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP. Krista has been recognized on numerous occasions as a Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers.
Krista received a BBA with Distinction in Consulting and Business Management from Emory University in 2001 and graduated from Northwestern University School of Law in 2005. She is admitted to practice in the State of Florida.